Route Map events are held twice a year and are networking events for those involved in, or interested in, sustainability in the health and care system. They create an opportunity to meet up and discuss issues and hear about the latest plans and developments.
A Route Map for Sustainable Health event was held on 10 July 2014.
The event covered:
- Update on important national and local issues.
- Progress on the implementation of the Sustainable Development Strategy and consultation on the three new modules
- Case studies of recent best practice
- Breakout sessions covering the three new modules:
- Innovation, R&D, and technology
- Social value
Below are the event documents including agenda and presentation. We have also included the case study presentations.
If you would like to give any feedback on the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure you hear about future Route map events sign-up to the SDU e-newsletter at the bottom of the page.